Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chicago Along Comes A Woman Music Video Where Can I Get Those Polyurethane Female Condoms?

Where can I get those polyurethane female condoms? - chicago along comes a woman music video

I live in Chicago and a little m segregated.I "want to start a historical black neighborhood.I wear condoms and female condoms, because I think, do not consider the possibility until marriage for sex. Its so hard is 26 and still virgin.My talk about hormones and gender for badly.Plus I am afraid that I was always an old woman whos still a virgin, no husband or children.I already said that I get when artificial insemination is not the time, I am 32 . I do not want a Virgin either.I Walgreens and Osco dying looked around my house and have no contraceptives.Its women because they send a message that women do not like black people need protection. Then wonder why black women, unwanted children in bring the world.We sell to any type of contraceptive to be sold. I want to clinic for female condom, and why women have to go through difficulties in order to get protection?

1 comments:

select_f... said...

Girl I am 26 years old and still has, until marriage. No problems here. The verdict is not parenting and see if you can reach your goal, no teen centers and what not, which is free of charge. I agree with the hardness of a woman for protection, but it seems it is easier for men. I have never seen a female condom for sale in a shop!

Post a Comment