Thursday, November 5, 2009

Elderly Aspergers Syndrome More Condition_symptoms Has My Sister Got Aspergers Syndrome?

Has my sister got Aspergers syndrome? - elderly aspergers syndrome more condition_symptoms

My sister is 11 and a physiologist told my mother that she had Asperger's syndrome.
I was intrigued and searched Google for symptoms. My sister was almost nothing, and even Google the symptoms, and I was a little worried. She is very sociable and happy on the road for the elderly who are alone to talk. With adults and other children, which is so useful. For example, our little cousin would not go to the doctor. She felt much better than our cousins could not wait to leave. She was very upset and desperate because he has learned lately. Furthermore, you do not have autism or something, and it is a pleasure to be back. I want to hear your opinion, what I want to see her discomfort.

Thank you.
Sienna

0 comments:

Post a Comment