Friday, November 13, 2009

Sports Anxiety Disorder More Condition_symptoms Anxiety Disorder?

Anxiety Disorder? - sports anxiety disorder more condition_symptoms

I am often obsessed with things, like when I was younger, I always check with vomiting that what I was eating a fact and a cause for concern rather obsessed. Now that I'm older and I'm still obsessed with school, sports, frineds and really random things. As I like my house, dirty and in school all day, I can not stop to ask if my room is dirty. I can not bring myself to it. Last year I was always very shy and nervous around new people hate eating with friends, for the fear that people see me. If I am a simple conversation with people always talking to analyze for several days and as always, I think what I said and what that person has probably thought of me.
I hate talking to the class, and each day the debate about whether to go to school or I'm not so pronounced. I'm not intimidated at all irrational, only really, but I can not help it.I think Realx m always me, never irratbile real time. Trouble?

0 comments:

Post a Comment