Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Keratosis Pilaris And Pets A Few Questions About Keratosis Pilaris?

A few questions about Keratosis Pilaris? - keratosis pilaris and pets

For years I thought of eczema. I had skin peeling, when I was younger, but now I have nothing comparable.
I often have the color of the skin on the hands, arms, face and thighs.
I read on keratosis pilaris, and people say it has no influence on your hands and do not bite.
Well, chop my hands were the worst epidemic and fine.

To make matters worse, I'm allergic to other than Veen Derma Cream Eczema Cream, Vaseline, papaya and aloe vera cream.

I always clean my room because I believe that the dust makes my skin worse. I have pets, but I was the director of them clearly.
Not to beat when she was younger, although I am only in my arms.
When in the sun, worse, or you have a completely different skin under the sun ... subacute lupus erythematosus?

Here are some pictures:
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/8757/ ...
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1200/ ...

I know you are not pleasing to the eye. Imagine Living hands and ...

So, what do you think? Keratosis pilaris? Eczema? Anything else?

My doctor is hopeless. He thought I had asthma and then said, oh, 'you are allergic to dust mites.

1 comments:

futaberr... said...

seems that atopic and contact dermatitis. I want a dermatologist as soon as possible so that you book does not suffer anymore!

Post a Comment