Saturday, February 20, 2010

Toilet Paper Folding Versus Wadding Save The Environment By Folding Toilet Paper Kites!! What Do You Think?

Save the environment by folding toilet paper kites!! what do you think? - toilet paper folding versus wadding

I have a new method of folding toilet paper must be based on the amount that you use the Registry. I call it square, triangle, dragons.

First, get the toilet paper folded into a square. Then fold diagonally to obtain the triangle, then take one of the vertices of the triangle and turn towards the center to get a dragon.

Now he is ready to use! Remember, to the front of the comet, the use and soft is not the final corner. The upper end of the act as a supportive framework for the leaves above him during cleaning. All it needs to focus pressure, where it will be thicker. The top of the wing is extended protection against Brown. The underside of the wing, has the minimum surface in order to save paper, but provides a platform to hold the thumb instead.

Reduce toilet paper through trial and error!

This information is provided for educational purposes only. Try your own risk. The author is not responsible doo doo in your hands.

5 comments:

ecolink said...

Hmmm. Interesting and worth a try.

My friends have found that families with daughters toilet paper to use more than families with children. As a family with 3 son or daughter, I must take them at their word, but our toilet paper lasts longer. The soap in the shower, but ....

And I would have my students in Environmental Science test to their idea. Should be an interesting study!

Oriana Raphaela said...

I do not know, but just think of something .. YOU ROCK!

GoNinjaG... said...

even if I have a T-Rex, my brother wouldnt give me an attitude. I just want to climb it, and not a word. Then maybe he could me my shirt and stop stealing my stuff.

Chuck M said...

Wash your hands before returning to work. And do not bite your nails.

☆Purple Girl♀ said...

At least, not what someone told me that he had learned to do. We start with a square of fabric and pop in the middle of a hole big enough for your fingers. Then wipe with your finger and then cleaned with a piece of paper, the finger. Then use the piece to be removed for cleaning under the nail.

Post a Comment