Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Skip Planetary Pinball Answer ( Discusion) My Question Only Who Know Astrology Well.?

Answer ( Discusion) my question only who know astrology well.? - skip planetary pinball

My date of birth: 16/09/1978 (16 September 1978) at 9.40 clock (21.40) (M) Krishnagar, Nadia, West Bengal, India.

To see my planetary positions

1. Tell me what plant supports me or givin good result for me.

2.which facility is not favorable to me or givin a bad result.
Good planet and the resources of the world is wrong with my horoscope.

3. What does this mean for the neutral ground.
pls tell me the world, good, bad and neutral in my horoscope.

'm Kumbha Lagna and Rashi Taurus.

Is the Sun, Moon, Mercury, and SAT is good in my horoscope? & Jup (Because I is Traurus To Lagna) And Mars, the problem with my horoscope? If so, what is the planet of good and bad effects for me. And what r the neutral planet in my horoscope. whatis the effect?

Tell me the sun and sat down well, but this week, what is the meaning of life and what is effect?

What are my uccha Graha & Nich Graha in my letter, and what are the effects on my life.

In my horoscope, and Mars come together in the sixth house, is what is the effect on Mars is bad for me

I have to fight the latest things so far and also breaking my relationship with my girlfriend 4 years ago. Why?

I am very confused pls help me.

** The question because they know astrology very well, this is a serious problem of the disc, therefore ignore the issue, not who do not believe in star, but increasingly, people react to irritate, I ask no address Internet when u KNW response, PLS bid ONLY **

0 comments:

Post a Comment