Monday, February 1, 2010

Slip Sheets Pictures Can Anybody Give Me Suggestions On How To Fix My Photo Album?

Can anybody give me suggestions on how to fix my photo album? - slip sheets pictures

I'm pregnant and ultrasound imaging is more than I can count. Wanted a photo album of the beautiful that is not only my ultrasound pictures, but also the last before the baby is born. I saw a beautiful photo album and large seemed a good investment. Having to take at home, or I've learned, and now I need help.

The photo album is not the best design. There are pages of cardboard () is not sticky, with a thin sheet of plastic at the tip. They should be the picture on the only issue, drag the ultrasound images are much thinner than normal images, so that the images I have in a floating plastic, not stay where I do. I decided to leave the plastic sheet of cardboard and tape the picture below to keep up. The only problem is that I am ruining the plastic, it is not strictly in the picture is very small and very small and is neglected. Is it possible to save too?

2 comments:

jkschmie... said...

First, the photos are printed ultrasound thermal paper, which means that fade with time. You need to scan and print the file, otherwise it will just disappear! This gives you the ability to print 4x6 size, but the original (larger) in size.

Of course, you can get a beautiful album - the sounds that you work sites are not recoverable. I am a Creative Memories consultant, I naturally think are the best ... But it is also a CD that works in most craft. It takes a notebook security tape or photo corners to the side.

cowgirl said...

I want to buy a new event record only better.

Post a Comment